Checklist for Travel to Israel (You may not need everything on this list):
_____Modest bathing suit
_____Camera, waterproof (if itinerary calls for rafting and/or snorkeling)
_____220-240 electric plug adaptor (if taking appliances)
_____Immodium &/or motion sickness medicine; personal meds
_____Journal/pen or pencil
_____Laundry soap, clothesline/clothespins, sink stopper
_____Luggage tags for each suitcase
_____Personal & flight info and contact info (see below) placed inside each piece of luggage
_____Contact info (see below) left with family/friends; copy of picture page of passport left with family/friends
_____Security pouch/fanny pack
_____2-3 Zip-lock baggies
_____Trip cancellation/medical insurance, if desired
_____Re-read “General Information” Page
_____Let it be known if you desire to be baptized, or baptize a family member, in the Jordan River
Israel Contact Numbers in Case of Emergency:
- Danny Kransdorf is our Tour Director. His toll-free home phone from the US: 1-866-978-6414 (this number rings his home phone in Israel).
- Danny’s Israel address is: Ma’ale Levona, D.N. Ephraim, ISRAEL
- Danny’s Israel home phone from within Israel: 02-994-2803.
- Danny’s Israel cell phone from within Israel: 050-579-5790.
- Chris’s Israel cell phone from within Israel: 052-887-9045.